Teddy Evans Mission Fund
The TEMF provides financial assistance to BHBA church members who are participating in short-term mission trips across Tennessee, North America, and around the world.
We are celebrating this great fund’s 25th year! Many lives have been impacted by serving Christ on mission, and the Teddy Evans fund has been able to be a part of God’s global mission since 1995!
How is the TEMF Funded?
- Individual Donations: One-time gifts as well as pledges to give twice per year
- Church Contributions: Monthly Donations and Special Offerings
Your tax deductible gifts to TEMF will help send missionaries all over the world!
How are TEMF Grants Distributed?
- Completed applications are granted on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to funds availability. Leaders of BHBA church sponsored trips are asked to gather applications and send in as an entire group when possible. Funds are limited to $3,000 per church per year.
- BHBA’s Missions Development Council reviews and awards each grant.
- Disbursement checks are processed as soon as possible after steps 1 & 2 are competed. Church leadership or applicant is notified when the grant checks are available.