Teddy Evans Mission Fund
The TEMF assists members of our churches who are participating in short-term mission projects sponsored by a Southern Baptist Church or Agency.
How is the TEMF Funded?
- Individual Donations: One-time gifts as well as pledges to give twice per year
- Church Contributions: Monthly Donations and Special Offerings
Your tax deductible gifts to TEMF will help send missionaries all over the world!
How are TEMF Grants Distributed?
- Completed applications are granted on a first-come, first-served basis-subject to funds availability. Leaders of BHBA church sponsored trips are asked to gather applications and send in as an entire group when possible. Funds are limited to $3,000 per church per year.
- BHBA’s Missions Development Council reviews and awards each grant.
- Disbursement checks are processed as soon as possible after steps 1 & 2 are competed. Church leadership or applicant is notified when the grant checks are available.